Repulsive
2-22-13
A source buried deep inside
sticks with me no matter how hard I shake
While I'm bonded to it
my body, mind, heart, and soul constantly ache
To be held, to be known, to be heard, to be seen
to love and be loved all just out of reach
I force my hand and force others away
each time forgetting to practice what I preach
Push comes to shove and I am the one
left empty handed again
I want someone to call my own,
to be a priority and come closer in
To claim and be claimed -
is life just an association game?
What about the thoughts and fears,
emotions and tears between two, speaking volumes of pain?
But opposing objects get in the way
and keep the attraction at bay to ones once compelled
Like rock climbers trying to touch solid ground,
my rocky instability repels
No comments:
Post a Comment